Dr.Karim AmirD.C., C.C.S.P.
Dr. Amir Graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 1989, and he is a member of the Texas and American Chiropractic Association. He is also a member of the American Board of Disability, and Designated Doctor for Workers Compensation of the State of Texas. He is certified by Texas and National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, C.C.S.P., by the American Chiropractic Association, and also certified by the National Board of Chiropractors in Acupuncture. He started his practice in 1990 with medical doctor associates and has managed thousands of patients that have been in pain or injured.
He uses diagnostic tools such as x-rays, M.R.I., and CT Scans. He believes in team work in patients care by building good relationships with other specialists, such as Orthopedists, and Neurologists around Dallas, and Plano areas.
- Graduate of Texas Chiropractic College
- Santa Anna College
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Certified Acupuncture By National Board Of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- American Board Of Disability Analysis
- American Holistic Health Association
- Designated Doctor for Workman's Compensation Commission
- Approved Doctors List for Workman's Compensation Commission
Dr. Amir has been relieving people of pain since 1990 in his clinics. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.